The Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System gives you dependable design and rock-solid build quality, along with easy setup and operation. Thanks to Shure’s cutting-edge QuickScan technology, frequency-selection hassles are a thing of the past. The system includes the BLX4 receiver, the BLX1 bodypack transmitter, and the CVL TQG cardioid condenser lavalier microphone with windscreen and tie clip. If you’re ready to present untethered, Shure’s BLX wireless systems are a smart, affordable choice. Enjoy legendary Shure sound and performance. Take the stage confidently with the Shure BLX14/CVL Lavalier Wireless System.
|Dimensions||30 × 34 × 10 cm|
- BLX receiver
- BLX1 bodypack transmitter
- Mic windscreen and tie clip included
- User-friendly, high-performance wireless system
- CVL TQG cardioid condenser lavalier microphone
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:542-572 MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Electret condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:139dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1 x TA4F
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:60Hz-12kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:4.16 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1 x TA4M
- Transmitter: Dimensions:4.3″ x 2.51″ x 0.82″
- Transmitter: Weight:0.16 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions:1.57″ x 7.4″ x 4″
- Receiver: Weight:0.5 lbs.